What information do we collect?
You provide us personal information when you:
- Complete a successful booking online or by phone. We need personal information such as, but is not limited to name, phone number, email address, billing and residential address, credit/debit card information.
- Submit service inquiry forms
- Register an online account with us
- Rate or review us online
- Correspond with us through phone, email, surveys, or social media platforms
Information is collected when you:
- Visit our website. Google Analytics is used to make your experience on our website easier by storing or recording small pieces of data like web browsing activities. Using this tool helps us track the number of visitors to our site, duration etc. on our site to enhance our services to our site-users.
How do we use your information?
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how visitors use the Site. We are then able to improve our website for our users and our business.
We do not sell your personal information to others. We do subcontract out some of our services with our service partners. We and our service partners use your Personally Identifiable Information to operate our Site and to deliver our and their services.
You have the right to request we delete any of your personal information that you provided to us. We may delay deletion of personal information because of pending service. Once service has been provided, you may call back and we will gladly delete your personal information.
If you wish to opt-out of receiving mailers or calls, you can contact us by email or phone to be removed from our call, mailing or email list. You may conveniently opt-out of our emails by clicking the unsubscribe button located at the footer of our email. If you receive texts, you may reply Stop. If you wish to resume receiving texts, you may reply Start to any texts you have received from us in the past.
Data/ Site security
The security of your personal information is of utmost importance to us. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL is used to protect online transactions and ensure that confidential and sensitive information (e.g. credit card information, user login credentials, personal data) is encrypted and transmitted securely. We here at Chosen Sani-Fresh Maids will continue to utilize tools to maintain the security of its customers’ personal information; however, no security measure is breach-proof.
Third Party Links
Chosen Sani-Fresh Maids may contain links to other websites. Certain services on our website are provided by third-party sites for the optimal operation of our services. Chosen Sani-Fresh does not control these websites and is not responsible for their data practices.
Chosen Sani-Fresh Maids
3702 W Spruce St. #1022
Tampa, FL 33607
Terms and Conditions last updated on April 26, 2021